The weather is FINALLY co-operating and it is getting hot quickly! Here are a few tips for exercising in the heat:
- Wear sunscreen on your face, neck and hands! Unless you want age spots, in that case, please don’t wear any….
- Bring a spray bottle to cool yourself down when those burpees suck the life out of you…
- Pack a little towel or wrist band to wipe your never-ending forehead sweat…
- Bring 2 bottles of water with lots of ice to quench your unquenchable thirst….
- If you cramp, add a little gatorade to your water (not too much that stuff is full of sugar and calories)
- Wear sunglasses or a sun visor (it’s ugly but who cares..)
- Bring some Wet ones to wipe the sweat off your mat ( or someone else’s sweat ewwwww…)
- And of course… CHANGE YOUR RUNNERS every 6 months! Winners in Metrotown has GREAT deals on Saucony’s right now… See you in the sun everyone! http://www.survivorfitness.com