The weather is FINALLY co-operating and it is getting hot quickly! Here are a few tips for exercising in the heat:
- Wear sunscreen on your face, neck and hands! Unless you want age spots, in that case, please don’t wear any….
- Bring a spray bottle to cool yourself down when those burpees suck the life out of you…
- Pack a little towel or wrist band to wipe your never-ending forehead sweat…
- Bring 2 bottles of water with lots of ice to quench your unquenchable thirst….
… Read the rest
This is what hard work, healthy eating and persistence can do! It’s not easy getting up at 5:30am for a workout , especially when it’s dark and gloomy outside. Packing your own lunch and taking time to chop your veggies etc. is an integral part of living healthy! This black dress had to be taken in a few times because it was still too big!… Read the rest
Stuck in a Rut? Finding it hard to keep exercise a priority? Remember these 5 key tips to help you stay focused:
- Create a ‘community’ of friends with the same goals as you – The chances of you skipping a workout is much less if you have people to be accountable to! Post things you do on your social media and get even more motivation.
… Read the rest
Are you on our email list? Sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive your free cookbook! Lots of delicious recipes and Fit tips to keep you on track. Exercise is only part of the equation, healthy eating and habits make up a lot more. Plus, find out about our fitness challenges and promotions as soon as they come out. Just enter your email here Free Cookbook under the Cookbook pic! … Read the rest
This is me 12 months ago and today. I’ve lost 35 lbs and was very dedicated! I worked out 4-6 times a week, cut out gluten and dairy (my body rejected both), watched my portions, drank lots of water and ate less sugar. I did it for my mental health and the physical part followed!
I’m just loving bootcamp and have lots of energy!!… Read the rest