It’s easy to get side-tracked and skip your workout when the weather isn’t co-operating ! Try doing these 5 things each day and stay on track!
- Do your workout at home: If you really can’t get outside due to snow and ice, then get out your mat and do it at home! Even if it’s 3 times a day for 10 minutes, it’s better than nothing! Try a set of 500 reps. All your exercises must equal 500.You’re sure to get a sweat on if you do that!
- Track your food in a food journal: Overeating is very common in the winter months. Write your meal plan down the night before. Studies show you are less likely to overeat if you follow your food plan! Try Baked apples with cinnamon at night. My fave!
- Share your intentions on social media!: Sharing your fitness plans can help keep you accountable when the voice in your head gets too loud and tells you to watch netflix instead! (Don’t worry about haters they can always ‘unfollow’ you….lol
- Buy some new workout gear and have it right by your bed: A new pair of runners will help boost motivation when you feel like sleeping in. Keep everything right by your bed (or even sleep in it!!) So you have no excuses if you’re working out in the morning.
- Put on music: Find your favorite upbeat soundtrack and crank it! Music releases endorphins and makes you feel great!